Pelvis report shows follicles. Prescribed Endogest and CCQ. How to take it?

Hi my name is neha Patel I report my pelvis last month and my report said I have 10 follicles on left overy and 7 follicles on right overy so my gynecologist suggest me few tablet but she did not tell me about this 2 tablet which is ENDOGEST 100 and another one is CCQ 50 and when I try to contect her she is oversease right now so please help me when and which time I have to take this two tablet and one more thing I am not pregnant and my period date is 22 October so please suggest me how to take this both tablet and when I can take this tablet ? Please help me for this problem
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Mar 2013
CCQ is clomiphene which is given to women who have difficulty in ovulating.
It is generally taken from the 2nd day of the cycle for 5 days.
You cannot take it by yourself.
You have to undergo a baseline ultrasound and then follicular monitoring after taking this medication.
Endogest is progesterone which is given after ovulation to support the pregnancy in case you conceive.
GEt in touch with a gyneocologist and take the medication with prescription.