Pelvis report said bulky uterus, Small hematoma, hypoechoic lesion. Why did I bleed after a cesarean?

I am 25 years old and I have a 1 month old baby. I had a Cesarean, after Cesarean bleeding was not started till 2 days on 3ed day bleeding started but only 3 days My Pelvis scan report says Uterus is bulky, IT measures about 80X40X52 mms. Endometrial echo is 9-10 mms thick. There is ill defined, hypoechoic lesion of 32x27 mms size noted in lower anterior uterine wall? Small hematoma . Internal echoes+. No jemonstrable fibroid . Both ovaries are normal in size and shape. No evidence of any solid or cystic adnexal mass . No e/o fluid in cul-de-sec. Impression: Uterus is bulky. Endometrial echo is 9-10 mms thick. There is ill defined, hypoechoic lesion of 32x27 mms size noted in lower anterior uterine wall? Small hematoma. Internal echoes+. My doctor have given me Rablet D & Recontrex Tab
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  135 Awaiting Answer