Pelvis CT scan showing sclerosis between coccygeal segments. Enlarged ovaries, phlenoliths in the pelvis. What is the treatment?

HI, i am a 37yr old female who had a CT Scan done of the pelvis w/o contrast. The findings were slight sclerosis between the coccygeal segments. no displacement, slight separation, Mild osteoarthritic changes of the SI Joints, Vacuum phenomenon on the right. Ovaries are enlarged, the right ovary measures 2.2 x 4.2 cm. the left ovary is 2.7 x 3.6 cm. I am post hysterectomy with multiple phleboliths in tthe pelvis. What does all this mean? What kind of treatments should i consider?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013