Pelvic ultrasound shows mildly enlarged uterus, fundal fibroids, right ovary with bilateral ovarian follicles. Meaning?

Hello, I had a pelvic ultrasound done due to some pelvic pain (Lower abdomen). The report says the uterus us mildly enlarged and has 2 fundal fibroids and 1 inferior fibroid. The largest is 5.5x4.9x5 cm. The endometrium is 0.7 cm. My right ovary measures larger than the let and I have small bilateral ovarian follicles. Can you help me to make sense of this please? I m trying to figure out if this is the cause of my pain. The CT I had done showed no other issues except a small kidney stone . I have heavy prolonged periods, bad menstrual cramps, and spotting in between periods.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012