Pelvic ultrasound shows hypoechoic lesion in uterine fundus. Worst case scenario?

I jus got bk my health report, dont want to be too pessimist but would like to know the worst case scenario from below indications. Report from ULTRASOUND PELVIS There is a focal round hypoechoic lesion in the uterine fundus, measuring 1.2 X 1.8cm. The endometrium is not thickened. There are round hypoechoic lesions in both adnexa. The left adnexal lesion measures 4.5 X 5.0cm. The right adnexal lesion is 3.3 X 4.5cm.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012