Pelvic ultrasound showing retroverted bulky uterus, uterine fundus diffusely heterogeneous with fibroids. What is the solution?

hi, i m chanda. I m 33 yrs old. in my recent Pelvic Ultrasound it found that my uterus is retroverted & bulky, measuring approx. 130 mls in volume. the uterine fundus is diffusely heterogeneous and at least 4 fibroids are demonstrated, measuring between 10 & 17 mm in diameter. what is the solution of this problem as i m having iron deficienices due to this problem. kindly reply.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012