Pelvic ultrasound showed upper limits of endometrial thickness with bulky uterus, absence of focal fibroids. What does that indicate?

hi yesterday i went for my pelvis US TA and TV scanning were performed... The report came: The uterus is retroverted with a volume of 185cc with normal endometrial texture Endometrial thickness is 15.2mm but no focal lesions are identified Small amount of free fluid in the pouch of Douglas Conclusions Endometrial thickness is at the upper limits of normal despite the history of heavy bleeding Bulkyuterus no focal fibroids are seen. NOte I am 33 yrs old with 2 kids Normal birth for both
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012