Pelvic ultrasound said endometrial stripe thickness, bilateral ovarian follicles. Chances at pregnancy?

I have some questions about a recent pelvic ultrasound I had done and the results. Could you assist me with them? I was curious if a endometrial stipe thickness of 4.9mm is good and if it will hurt my chances of getting pregnant? My second question is should I worry if I have small bilateral ovarian follicles with no significant free fluid? My last question is the measurements of my ovaries in normal range? Right ovary: 2.77x1.55x2.16 Left ovary: 2.72x1.88x1.9
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013