Pelvic ultrasound report shows ovarian cyst measuring 4.2x3.6, what does it means ?

Pelvic ultrasound report shows ovarian cyst measuring 4.2x3.6 what its means My pelvic ultrasound report shows Anteverted uterus, measuring 84x37x43 mm and Endometrial thickness is 6.7mm with no uterine mass seen. My right ovary is normal with 3.0x1.8 cm but left ovarian cyst measuring 4.2x3.6 cm with low level internal echoes and no free fluid seen in the culdesac. Clinical correlation is suggested with left ovarian cyst. What is Clinical correlation and how is this a big problem and what are the chances of pregnancy in this case. This report is taken on 14 day after periods and my doctor suggest me Diane 35 for 3 months from fifth day of periods with 500 mg of glucophase and iron because my weight is 72kg and blood hemoglobin is 8.8. i am very worried about my pregnancy and how much are the chances to conceive with this treatment . Please Help me
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011