Pelvic sonography report showed distended bladder, anteverted uterus, minimal fluid in pod. Meaning?

helo doctor my age is 21 and my pelvic sonography report is as follows ... urinary bladder is distended smooth walled echofree. uterus is antiverted and measures 66*40*28 mm. the max endometrial thickness is 7mm. the uterine cavity is empty. no focal lesion is seen in the uterus. the myometrial echoes are homogenous. the cervix appears normal. both the adenexa are clear. both ovaries show small follicles. minimal fluid is seen in the cul-de-sac. impression: minimal fluid in pod? inflammatory. what does it mean???
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012