Pelvic scarring near the womb. Had laparoscopic adhesiolysis, lasered away the scars. Prescribed lifetime morphine. Whats the permanent treatment?

I have bad pelvic scarring. my womb is scarred my bowels are scarred which has left them attatched to my womb my tubes are completely covered in scars and wrapped around my womb. I am pretty much in agony everyday I had a Laparoscopic Adhesiolysis to try and laser away the scars and free my bowels but that failed and left me in a lot more pain, now my doctor has pretty much given up trying to solve the problem and has put me on morphine for life and signed me off work forever this is not the life i want for me and my children does you know of anything else i can ask for to help eliminate this rather than cover it up
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012