Pelvic scan shows thickened and hyperechogenic tissue. What is the cause of endometrial fibrosis?

ok. I went to a Pelvic scan test today and the scan reads that the uterus is normal sized, anteverted with an A-P diameter of 3.2cm. uterine outline is regular and myometrial echotexture is homogenous. no uterine mass is seen. the endometrial plate is almost entirely replaced by a markedly thickened and hyper-echogenic tissue. the mid cavity is empty. no evidence of cyesis is seen. THE CERVIX: the cervix has normal size and outline with homogenous echotexture. no cervical mass/ lesion is seen. the internal OS is closed. THE OVARIES: both have normal size and smooth outline. no ovarine mas or cyst is seen. The ADNEXAXE/P.OD: both are free. ASS: Severe Endometial Fibrosis . please can u explain to me what is the cause of the Endometrial Fibrosis, is it going to prevent me not to get pregnant? what is cure? many thanks Favour
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012