Pelvic scan shows ovarian cyst. Having cramps before periods. Caused by cysts?

Hello Sir, We are married for 4 years, and i had a miscarriage 2 years back when i was 1.5 months pregnant. After 1 year of my miscarraiage I had a pelvic scan done on 4th day of my period. It showed right ovarian cyst measuring 10mm. My gynic said that everything is normal and nothing to worry. But from past 6 months, i am experiencing slight cramps 1 week before my periods. Are these cramps caused because of the cyst. Is the cyst reported in the scan a matter of concern. Should i consult another gynic, please let me know. Regards, Sushma.S
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013