Pelvic scan showing PCOS. Crisanta tablets prescribed. Any side effects?

I am a 23yr old. consulted a doc for a few problems i was facing. I got a pelvis scan and gotta know that i have PCOS. My menstrual cycle was almost normal before. Since 5 months it changed. it started happening exactly 4 days early. this month it happened 1 day early. The doc asked me to take crisanta tablets. 1 on the 3rd nite of my cycle. I am taking this tablet for the 1st time. Can you please suggest me on this as i do not know much about this tablet.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013