Pelvic report shows polycystic ovarian disease. What is the remedy?

Hii, I am Neha plz tell me the remedy for polycystic ovarian disease if i hav as my scan suggest . I had my Pelvis Report Done here are the details:- Uterus anteverted Uterus mesured 8.3 X 5.0 X 3.3 cms Normal appearing uterus with homogeneous myometrial echoes Endometrial cavity appered normal. No e/o gestational sac/POCs Endometrial thickness mesured 3.8 mm Right ovary measured 3.9 X 2.6 X 1.7 cms(volume = 9.0 cc) Both ovaries appear bulky with excessive stroma Multiple small sized follicles arranged peripherally Left ovary measured 3.0 X 2.4 X 1.7 cms (volume = 6.4 cc) Right adnexa appeared normal Left adnexa appeared normal No Free fluid is seen in POD IMPRESSION :- Finding suggestive of polycystic ovarian disease
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012