Pelvic pain, watery discharge with foul odor. Partner had infection around foreskin. Cervix & womb removed.

hi there. i slept with new partner, who was waiting to be circumcised and had an infection around his foreskin , and didnt tell me untill i told him a week later i thought i had picked up thrush or some form or infection from him. two weeks on. i have gotten severe pelvic pain , white watery discharge , with foul fish odur, there is no itch but the discharge seems greyish now and im in a lot of pain. im 45 yrs old had cervix removed and womb. im terrifyed i have picked up something. please can you help. too embarrised to go to doctor. thank you so much. girl from ireland.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012