Pelvic pain, testicle pain, burning micturation, diagnosed as prostate infection and mobile kidney, prescribed antibiotics. Is it prostadynia?

have a symptoms of urinary tract infection like pelvic pain ,burning urination pain in testicle , speed ejaculations and soon from 7 years ago. i made several medical test . in all tests and several visits to many doctors. all of them tell me that you do not have any bacterial infections but still you have prostate infection and give me antibiotic like ciprofloxacin, levofloxacin ..., one of doctor tell me that i have a mobile kidney my question doctor. if i do not have any bacterial infection, why the doctors give me antibiotic i read in several site about prostadynia, may i have like case. i don n know.....kindly advice
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012