Pelvic pain, pressure, pain in right ovary. History of irregular periods. PCOS?

Hi my name is XXXX , I am 21 years old. I don t even know where to begin with this. I ve been having a lot of pelvic pain and pain in my right ovaries it feels like it s being crushed , I don t have regular periods they are irregular. I ve been reading up on Poly cystic Ovary Syndrome and I have every single symptom , I am very worried at this point. I ve been to many doctor s and none of them are able to tell me what s going on with my body. I ve taken many tests as well but it s getting worst and worst now I don t have a lot of energy somedays I wake up in horrific pain and can t even get out of bed. Please reply to this. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer