Pelvic pain post menopause. Pelvic ultrasound showing cervical polyp. Have multiple sclerosis. Need to be checked?

I am a 55 yr old post menopausal women, I have been having pelvic pain for 9 months. I had a pelvic ultrasound a few months ago and it showed a cervical polyp or small mass. I aso have a completely closed cervix and vaginal atrophy. My PCP isn't concerned and thinks the pelvic pain is related to my multiple sclerosis even though my MS Dr doesn't think so. Should I continue to just deal with the pain or should I see a different doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013