Pelvic pain on applying pressure, longer period cycles, frequent urination. On Z-pack for strep throat. Pregnancy?

In May, my period arrived on time (I believe, I was unable to calculate unfortunately) but it was way longer than usual. It started on a Monday, and wound up ending on a Monday (Monday being the last day it came). My usual periods last three days. I d taken a z-pack for a strep throat before the irrigular period and was thinking that could be the case. In June, my period was its normal three days with nothing changed. Well, I m not sure if I ve been eating much more than usual because the amount I eat varies each day. I can t be sure if I m using the bathroom more because of the amount of lliquids (pop) I ve been consuming either. This is why I m seeking help. A few minutes ago, I pressed on my pelvic area on the right side and felt a pain. It went away if I held my hand on the area, but when I pulled it away and pressed again the pain came back. I now have to use the bathroom again, but I m again not sure if it s because I just drank a whole can of Pepsi. The last time I had sex before these problems occurred was in March I believe. My breasts are not sore, and when I thought I had strep the second week of June and went to the doctor where they weighed me, my weight was not out of the ordinary. Am I pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012