Pelvic pain, indigestion. X-ray showed ovarian follicles. Any ideas?

Hello, I went to emergency last Saturday because of piercing pains in the lower right pelvic area. Also I had terrible indigestion for 5 days. The Hospital did some x-rays to say my appendix is fine( I thought it was my appendix) he said there were some follicles on my ovaries but no need for surgery. Now almost a week later the indigestion is back and I have sharp pains under my right lower rib cage? I was juicing for 3 days when these pains began. Please if you have any ideas could someone help? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013