Pelvic pain, done urine culture test. Treated for pyelonephritis. Is this a serious concern?

My name is Sreeja,32yrs I was under treatment for right pyelonephritis during Jan/FEB 2012. During the treatment stent was inserterd too. after the course of treatment there was a cure. Every month urine culture & routine was conducted and the reports were normal. 4 days back i felt pain in the pelvis and urine routine and culture was taken. the culture report shows -Nogrowth. The routine was showing epithelial cell - 12-15/hpf and puscell-8-10/hpf checked with an urologist and as per his suggestion to take more intake of water and pain relief tablet. Today again the routinetest was done and report showing epithelial cell - 15-18/hpf and puscell-12-14/hpf Pls advise if the increase in count is a serious concern and require suggestions for this Thanks /Sreeja
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012