Pelvic pain after having Mirena fitted. Irregular periods after delivery. Worried about ovarian cancer

I have a small amount of pelvic pain after having the mirena coil fitted last week. I ve had very irregular bleeding/periods since having my second baby just over 2 years ago. I sometimes feel I need to go to the toilet more often than necessary and I m concerned that I may have some symptoms of ovarian cancer . None of my symptoms in themselves are that serious so I may be just worrying over nothing. Presumably I would have had an internal check before I had the coil fitted and the doctor did carry out a brief examination of my tummy and pelvic area.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012