Pelvic pain, abdominal pain, lower back pain, vomiting, headache, green discharge. History of cervical biopsy

Hi I have had three cervical biophysics over 4 weeks ago results came back normal and put back under my GP. Me and my partner have had intercourse three times since then and every time we have I ve suffered with severe pain afterwards in my pelvic and deep inside I m also having lower abdominal pain and discomfort with also lower back ache vomiting head aches and very sleepy with a stick green discharge , this has now lasted almost a week is it anything do with the biopsy or is there something else going on??
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013