Pelvic pain, UTI, cysts in endometrial lining. Had IUD removed. On percocet. Suggest?

I am a mother of two, had my IUD removed 3 weeks ago, and am 27 years old. I have a history of pelvic pain and it starts with being diagnosed as a UTI, then I find out I m pregnant through a blood test. My 2nd pregnancy took 10 negative pregnancy tests before they did blood work to find out that I was indeed pregnant. This time, I had an ultrasound showing a 5mm cystic like structure in the endometrial lining and a possible ruptured cyst in my right ovary. Again, negative pregnancy tests. Am I pregnant or is the pain coming from the cysts? I am taking 2 percocet every 6 hours and am still in excrutiating pain.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013