Pelvic pain. History of anemia. Have gall stones, fibroids, swollen abdominal nodes. Help

Hi, I m looking for an answer... I have this pain on my right side - hip/ pelvic (?) that gets worse when I stand for long or walk for a while. Yesterday the whole area was so heavy it felt like my back was collapsing. I want to know what doctor I must see. I am 53, at 5 ft. 6 1/2in. and weigh 68 kgs. My history : I was very healthy as a child, and was a sportsperson. I have 3 children and 2 grandchildren. I was very anaemic for many years, since my late 20s. I m improving - since menopause (?) - a few months now - hb from 8 to 10 mg. I ve been diagnosed with small gall stones. I also have fibroids . The nodes in my abdomen were swollen a couple of years ago and I was treated for TB... This pain is so restrictive. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013