Pelvic pain. Had pelvic ultrasound, cystic ovaries, scarring on colon, anteverted uterus. What does this mean?

I had a pelvic ultrasound done, and was told I had a cyst in my right ovary , and that my uterus was anteverted. I was also told I had scarring on my colon (I was told this after the ultrasound, but the colon part was read from previous notes, and was seen during my tubal ligation ) I understand everything, except for the anteverted uterus. I was wanting to know what that means. The reason for the ultrasound was because I always experience pelvic pain , and during a routine pap they felt that my right ovary was enlarged.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013