Pelvic, lower back pain post child birth. History of back injury. When to visit an orthopedic surgeon?

Hi Dr XXXXX, I just had my second bb delivery on 8/8 via normal birth (no epidural ). After my first baby 2 years ago (epidural), I have experienced pelvic girdle pain continuously, and it worsen during my second pregnancy. After 3 weeks of delivery, I am still experiencing alot of pain at my pelvic area and lower back. i am afraid I may have injured my back since 2 years ago - should I see an orthopedic surgeon now (3 weeks after delivery) or wait for after 6 weeks? Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012