Pelvic floor pain felt in the rectal area, spotting on wiping. CT showed enlarged spleen, does not have pelvic organs. What could it be?

My 43 y o daughter has had pelvic/vaginal/ pelvic floor pain felt in rectal area. She has no pelvic organs. Today she has a small amount of blood when she wipes after peeing. CT scan showed an enlarged spleen only. She has been to her doctor 3 times this week for the pain. Nothing has been done. The bleeding started last night. It s not like a period. It s just spots of red blood. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013