Pelvic discomfort, white discharge, breast pain. Negative pregnancy test. Stopped taking birth control pill

hi, I was on the pill but I ve stopped taking it 2-3 weeks ago, I have done this before and got a period right away, I know because I was on it for 4 years, this time I ve missed it i have this weird sensation in my pelvic area almost like butterflies and sometimes some pain .and white discharge , and I wake up in the middle of the night because my breasts are aching this hasn t happened before, I took a home pregnancy test and it came put negative? Is the test wrong or is there something else wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013