Pelvic bone injury, lump on pelvic area, done icing, painful. Should I be worried?

about two weeks ago I crashed my bicycle and my pelvic bone took most of the brunt. I had a pretty bad bruise and swelling for a week, but now the bruise and swelling is mostly gone except for a hard lump that has formed on my upper right pelvic area. I put ice on it for the first two days and than heat for the next few, but hard lump remains. Over all my pelvic area is a little sore and the lump causes mild pain. Just today I realized that the lump had moved upward and a little further right, I am not sure what is going on. Should I be worried? - by the way I am a 33 year old female. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012