Pelvic bone cancer, breast cancer, skin cancer. Radiation therapy, zobone drip treatment. Prognosis?

My friend of 82yrs has been diagnosed with stage IV cancer Pelvic bone cancer , breast cancer , lower back cancer, skin cancer, stomache cancer and spots on her liver. she has had radiation for the pelvic bone cancer and is on Zobone drip treatment once a month. The doctor told her family she has between 12hrs - 14days to live. This is her second week and she is much better, in high spirits and walking unaided. Is this remission? Must we still expect the worst?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012