Pelvic and rectal pain, MRI showed Bartholin's cyst, benign ovarian cyst on the pelvic walls, follicles on ovaries, want information on surgery. Advice?

I have been having pelvic and rectal pain . Ihave had endometriosis in the past resulting in a uterine ablation . I had an MRI yesterday showing a 19mm bartholin cyst near the introitus, and a smaller on the right. There are a few cystic changesalong the pelvic sidewalls bilaterally some of which may be benign ovarian cyst . There are benign ovarian follicles, which may be endometriosis, it is difficult to differentiate. Small follicles on the ovaries. the whole reason for doing the MRI was to determine if the endometriosis is back and to what extent. How wextensive is the surgery??? Lap vs open. I am a RN in the ICU and this report is sooo vague. What do you gleam from this. Last time they went in with a Laporoscope the endometriosis was sooo extensive and wet they could not do anything. I was put on Lupron and had to return to surgery 3 months later. I do not have any sick time and need to prepare for what is ahead. Is this an open abdomen procedure a somple laporoscpic procedure what????? Please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012