Pelvic and back pain after getting an ovarian mass removed. Fluid retention in the tube, cysts in the scan report. Worried

Fourteen months ago I had a TAH and ovarian mass removal - both ovaries were retained. For approximately 7 months now I have been dealing with pelvic pain, and lower back pain. After a couple of CT scans, colonoscopy and an ultrasound I have results showing cysts, and fluid retention in the fallopian tube on one side. Also, the colonoscopy showed a very narrow colon which that doctor says it could be scarring from the laparotomy. I have been seeing a NP who is new at the local health system who stated that this would not cause the low back pain or abdominal cramping, but I believe that it is and after talking to others they are telling me to seek help from another as this doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013