Pelvic USS shows anteverted uterus, no gestational sac, POD contains no fluid. Meaning of results?

I am a married woman with no child yet. I had my menses on 09th dec 2012, made love with my husband from 20th-24th of dec. Within me i believed i was pregenant until 8th of jan 2013 when my menses came out. i decied to go for Pelvic USS scan on 17th jan which came out with the following results 1. Uterus is anteverted, bulky in size and essentially empty. 2. No gestational sac , retained products of conception or endometrial decidual reaction is seen. 3. There is a fundally located mass measuring 58.4mmx 63.7mm. 4. Both adnexia and overies are normal. No significant solid or cystic ovarian changes are seen. 5. P.O.D(Cul-de-sac) contain no fluid. Please can i know the meaning of each of the results and the next thing to do. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013