Pellet like stools with mucus, seems like hemorrhoids, transparent looking film pieces on wiping, intense itching on thighs, arms. Help?

I have mucus in my stool . Every time I use the bathroom. The stool is sometimes like pellets and hard to release.I have noticed what looks like a hemorrhoid when I strain to release. It is inside but comes out if i strain hard enough. Then the stool will come out, a lot, the next time I use the bathroom, smoothly but very lightly colored and every time I wipe there are transparent looking film pieces on the toilet paper, which I assume is mucus. I have also been itching a lot, my thighs when I m in the shower and my forearms and hands at night.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012