Pegnant. Having abdominal pain, back pain, white discharge and burning throat feeling. Taking Taxim, clingen veginal.Labour pain?

Hi doctor I am in last week of seventh month pregnancy, during from starting of pregnancy i am getting stomach pain,but from past one week i am feeling more abdominal pain , back pain and white discharge, also burning throat feeling. This pain will stay for 15 to 30 mins after lying down i feel some what better.For me this is second pregnancy and first one is Normal delivery.When I consulted my doctor she told me because of infections some people will get pre delivery labor pains , for avoiding that she gave Taxim O 200, clingen veginal,pan 40,canesern cream,Tidilan 10 mg tablets.but after using that for 3 days constipation problem started from yesterday and from yesterday night i got severe back pain and abdominal pain. i called doctor and i informed she told to admit in hospital and cal after going to labor room, I felt very nervous by listing that. But my pain is not continuous it is going and coming even by standing also i felt more pain in lower abdomen.Yesterday night i had tender coconut water and 3 to 4 glasses of lemon water from the morning i am not getting any pain. I am doing my household work my self i am standing for 2 to 3 hours continuously daily and i am drinking 2lts of water because of that also will the pain come. I want to know please suggest me
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013