Peeling skin, white flakes from eyebrows. Advised Efficort cream. Can be used safely?

Hello Doctor, for last 2 to 3 years I have skin peeling like white flakes from my eyebrows, inchiness and eyebrows becoming scanty. I was advised to use Efficort cream once a day for a week by a dermatologist . I have been using it for more 2 weeks now, the problem is less but now gone. Can I continue using this cream safely and for how long? Will this cream help me grow back my eye brows also? Many thanks for your time and advise. PG
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012