Peeling skin under lower lip, no pain, rough skin texture. Rinsing with peroxide. Causes and cure?

i have an area inside my mouth, located beneath my lower lip , infront of my lower teeth . normally when i look at it, i can t see anything, except some pealing skin from time to time. but the area feels raw but painless. i have been rinsing with peroxide daily for some time now and am wondering if this could be the cause. any suggestions as to how to get this spot to heal? i have stopped rinsing with peroxide for a few days now but the roughness i feel when i run my tongue over it is still present. please respond at your earliest convenience. thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013