Peeing myself after delivery. Did bladder exercises, nothing help. How to treat this?

Im 20 years old. last year i was 5 months pregnant went into premature laber my water broke like Niagara falls for about 1hour tell i started bleeding was in labor for 6 hours tell i had my baby in the toilet at the hospital died from impact. ever since then im always peeing my self. ive done lots of bladder exercises to fix my problem but nothings helping. Im really needing advice, its very embarrassing at work or in public should i go to doctors or is this normal?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013