Peegnancy with copper T, Is it safe for child and mother ?

my wife get pregnant, however copper t was used & it was not removed, Is it safe for child and mother...
Asked On : Sun, 16 Jan 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Yesterday I went to doctor to put COPPER T but she told me that my cervix is not opened. She tried few things but did not succeed. what could be reason(s)? I have two kid by operations.
General & Family Physician Dr. Khaleel Ahmed.Manik's  Response
if its 1st trimester and u dont want baby u can go for an abortion , bt if u dont wana do that u can take chance by continuing ur pregnancy , copper t will there somewhere behind the placenta . there are very les chances of Copper t affecting the mother or baby in any way .

OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
No its not safe for either.The cu T has to be removed or there is a high chance if abortion.See your doctor immediately.