Pectoral muscle pain. ECG result normal. No pain while exercising. What is that problem?

i have left pectoral muscle pain it like soring pain. and some times left back localised pain mostly when i go to sleep. two months ago i went to cardiologist and he did ECG and the result was normal . if i go to exercise like running the pain disappears. some times my blood pressure reaches 140/90.. i do daily exercise of running and bicycling for almost 45 minutes or more and do not feel any pain during exercise, so can you tell me what is that problem please
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013