Pebble stool, string like things from bum, intense stomach ache, frequent hunger, no change in diet. Diagnosis?

I had pebble stool I went to wipe and pulled a string like substance out of my bum. I have not changed my diet or anything. My stomache has been blooded and painful but I also started my period so I dont know if this is the cause my appitet is big I can eat a big meal then be hungry thirty minutes latter. Can you please help with a diagnose
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Hi there,

From the available information, it seems that you have tapeworms or round worms in the intestine. A cluster of these worms are obstructing the bowel, due to which you have constipation.

Identification of the worm, followed by deworming course will relieve you of constipation as well as worms.

Consult your doctor and apprise him of my opinion. I am certain that he will agree with me, order stool test to identify the worm, and- based on the reports- will prescribe suitable treatment..

In case of any further queries, revert back to me THROUGH DIRECT PREMIUM QUERY (Paid), addressed to me personally. You will receive- almost immediately- my response in great details.

If you find my response helpful and informative, do not forget an “excellent” (5-star rating) to my answer, to ENCOURAGE ALL doctors- engaged in social service- to render sound advice to the FREE queries.

Fond regards and have a nice day

Dr. Rakesh Karanwal