Peanut-sized painful lump on bikini line, pus on popping. Swollen lymph node or cyst?

Hi, I am a 24 year old female and I have a painful lump on my inner thigh - on the hair line/ bikini line. It seems like a cyst , but I m not sure if that s what it is or if it s a swollen lymph node. It seems to be about the same spot where the nodes are. It s about the size of a large peanut and it seems to have popped slightly; a little bit of what looked like pus came out. Would it do this if it was a swollen lymph node or does it sound more like a cyst?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012