Pea sized sores near opening of vagina, painful, pus formation. What can help?

I have 2 pea sized sores near the opening of my vagina , on the underside. They are very painful. One has started to form a scab, but the other, which is closer to the opening, still has a layer of pus . Sometimes after laying down for a while, I look at them and realize the pus has become a small mess- not a ton, but just because it gets moved around. I ve had it for a little under a week, and I m in pain. It is painful to walk, and hurts a lot to touch even the slightest bit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013