Pea sized lump, hard near vagina. Is this from stitching?

I am post birth 9 weeks 4th child two rapid deliveries 10 min and 7.5 min 1-10 and out , first delivery had slow long labour and ended up having huge episotomy , second tear and stitches long labour ,third was first rapid birth and was stitched , there was a lump told it was cyst it was kinda soft , this time tear and stitches again but now though healed I have pea sized lump hard in there / is this just from the stiching ,,,should I be worried its sore ,,,what will removing it involve ..
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, such appearance of wound or near the would could be due to over grow of tissue (Hypergranulation) or this could be formation of pus, in my opinion this need to be clinically examined for proper diagnosis, hope this information helps, have a nice day.