Pea sized lump below belly button, pain on touching, red ring circling it. Treatment options?

I ve had a pea sized lump below my belly button for about 2 years. You could see the lump from the outside. When i squeezed it, it felt like a pea sized mass that didn t move. It started hurting a week ago and ever since then it hurts more and more. Whenever anything touches it I m in pain. The skin on the outside has gotten redder and redder. Now there is a red ring around it. What is it and how do I treat it?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013