Pea sized irregular blood deposit under the skin when pinched, occuring in the other hand. What could this be?

Three weeks ago I noticed a pea sized irregular, under the skin, blood deposit. It went away without pain in a couple weeks. In the past I would get these if I pinched my skin or something. After that one went away, another one showed up on the same hand . Again, I didn,t remember bumping or pinching it. Now, it happened again on my other hand. What is going on. I remember my dad having very sensitive skin on the back of his hands in his later ages. I m 50 years old. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012