Pea-sized hard bumps with pus on cheeks, below neck and ears with itching. How to get rid of them ?

Hi Sir, I am a student of age 23. During a year and more I am suffering with pea-sized hard bumps with puss and after blood in it on cheeks, below neck and ears. I consulted many doctors in India like Dr Aurangabadkar when I was there last year but all the medicines and gels which he gave me worked pretty well on my skin and when I came back to US after a month they started again. I continued the medicines and gel but no result and had itching when I used them here. So please suggest me something to get rid of them. Thanks and appreciate your help, With Regards, AAAAAA
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012