Pea sized glands in groin, pain in glands, strings in stools, fungal infections in mouth. Endo removed. Advise?

Hi i have pea sized glands in groin & feel unwell so far the specialists have not got to the root of the problem,i was tested for cealiac,it was negative,also i was diagnosed with ibs years ago,ive also got Endometriosis its stage 4 theyve just removed endo off bladder & bowel,but glands still ache terribly! Also ive seen what strings in my stools & i always get fungal infections in mouth & skin,any ideas? Thankyou
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013